Mod Land!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventures on Mortis! (Role Play)

+4
Rachel the insane Jedi
TheSWArtist
Admin
Ahsoka Tano
8 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Adventures on Mortis! (Role Play) - Page 7 Empty Re: Adventures on Mortis! (Role Play)

Post  TheSWArtist Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:26 pm

SWA raised her eyebrows at Ahsoka. "I am not staying behind. You'll need me, and besides, you're still weak!"
TheSWArtist
TheSWArtist
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Adventures on Mortis! (Role Play) - Page 7 Empty Re: Adventures on Mortis! (Role Play)

Post  AnnikaPink13 Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:19 am

Annika set Ahsoka down, gulping. "SWA, you need to get back to the ship. We'll take on the Son." She had heard Snips' warning too, and she didn't like it. "Wait, what if he projected that or tortured her into it? What if it's a frap- I mean trap?" She frowned. Why did I say that?
AnnikaPink13
AnnikaPink13
Awesome People

http://skyguyandsnips.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahsoka Tano Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:24 am

"Are you sure you want to come?" Ahsoka asked Annika, silently warning her SWA might follow if someone weren't there to stop her.
Ahsoka Tano
Ahsoka Tano
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSWArtist Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:25 am

SWA frowned at the two girls. What was wrong with them? She could handle herself and had been on Mortis longer than either of them. "What's going on? I'm not scared of Red-eyes over there if that's what you're worried about."
TheSWArtist
TheSWArtist
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahsoka Tano Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:28 am

Ahsoka shivered once more. She no longer had any part of her dry and she was freezing. "That's not what I'm worried about!" She errupted, annoyed by SWA's protest. Couldn't she trust her?
Ahsoka Tano
Ahsoka Tano
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnikaPink13 Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:29 am

"SWA, I don't know if you heard that warning, but you have to stay! And I will restrain you by force if necessary..." Annika said, moving in front of the girl.
AnnikaPink13
AnnikaPink13
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSWArtist Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:31 am

"Warning? What are you talking about?" SWA said, beginning to get annoyed.
TheSWArtist
TheSWArtist
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahsoka Tano Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:33 am

"I don't like where this is going." Ahsoka stated. "If you're going to bicker, you're both going to stay." She said coldly. "If he captures all of us, it will end badly anyway. Wait here, I'll go alone."
Ahsoka Tano
Ahsoka Tano
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSWArtist Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:34 am

"Bickering?" SWA cried, now exasperated. "I just want to know what warning you got that was so dire that you want me to stay behind?"
TheSWArtist
TheSWArtist
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnikaPink13 Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:37 am

"Wait, SWA, are you Force sensitive..?" Annika blinked, realizing she had never actually seen the older girl use the Force. "Okay, I guess not. But Snips warned us that the Son said he wanted you for a power, a secret, whatever it is she said he said. You need to stay."
AnnikaPink13
AnnikaPink13
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahsoka Tano Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:43 am

With Annika and SWA distracted, Ahsoka slid out of sight, but close enough to hear them. To see if they would notice she was gone. When they didn't she moved farther away from the group.
Ahsoka Tano
Ahsoka Tano
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSWArtist Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:43 am

"I am Force sensitive!" SWA protested. "But..." she looked at the ground... "I'm not. It's complicated. I can feel the Force and all, but I can't use it. My power was bound as a child to keep me from turning dark- apparently I'm a natural dark-side user. That's why the Son wants me. To unleash my power." She lifted her chin again. "But I don't care! I'm still coming with you!"
TheSWArtist
TheSWArtist
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnikaPink13 Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:49 am

"It doesn't matter. Ahsoka's gone. I hate to tell you this, but I actually let her go, so you wouldn't be alerted and follow," Annika told SWA bluntly. "Now, we're going back to the ship. But since I don't want any trouble... you can go to sleep now," Annika waved her hand, causing her companion to fall asleep. Without another word, she grabbed the older girl and dragged her back to the ship through the pounding sleet.
AnnikaPink13
AnnikaPink13
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSWArtist Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:57 am

SWA felt as if she was swimming in darkness. Go to sleep, a voice whispered. Go to sleep...

Yes, sleep sounded like an excellent suggestion at the moment. She allowed herself to relax, then stiffened. She was forgetting something... something important. She couldn't sleep now...

The poison! SWA shot up to find herself in the ship. Annika and Ahsoka were no where in sight. She remembered Annika's words from earlier...

But since I don't want any trouble... you can go to sleep now.

SWA gritted her teeth. That was a dirty trick and one she wasn't going to succumb to again. She would fight it harder next time. She gripped her weapon and ran down the ramp of the ship. She would find her way to the Son's tower, with or without the girls who had betrayed her trust...
TheSWArtist
TheSWArtist
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahsoka Tano Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:18 am

It was early morning by the time Ahsoka had reached the tower. It had stopped raining, but the sky was filled with leftover gray clouds and seemed dreary. A light breeze, which felt good on her skin, gave her the feeling that the Son was attempting to give her false confidence. She shuddered at the thought. Maybe she could sense him? She felt her surroundings with the Force. She could almost see him, but he wasn't here. In fact, he was somewhere Ahsoka had never seen before. Taking a deep breath, Ahsoka begun to scale the wall. Her hands slid several times, and once of twice she almost fell, but eventually, she reached the top. Silently, she entered the building, the dark side tackling her thoughts immediately. There was a painful pulsing feeling in her left arm, which gave her concerns and the thought to not use it in case a battle should arise. Knowing Annika, she wouldn't be too far behind, possibly an hour or two, but no more than that. There was terrified scream from one of the hallways and Ahsoka rushed through endless corridors. Uh-oh, she realized. The Son is here.

"Very good," He said. "I wondered when you'd realized I returned."

"I'm not scared of you!" Ahsoka stated bluntly. She wasn't. Not in the least.

"Poor girl," The Son said, almost with a sound of pity in his voice. "You don't even know how much your friends' trust is fake."

"It's not! Nothing would cause me to believe that!" Ahsoka yelled back.

"Oh, really?" He replied, cackling malisciously. "Let's take a look at what's under that wrapping, shall we?" He pulled her closer to him with the Force, Ahsoka trying desprately to pull away. As the wrapping began to unwind at her fingertips, her face turned into a look of horror.
Ahsoka Tano
Ahsoka Tano
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnikaPink13 Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:31 am

Annika heard footsteps leave the ship. She bolted out the refresher, cursing like a pirate. "Can't even use the bathroom! Grrr..." She grabbed a cloak off a peg, yanking it on and hurling herself out into the sleet. Thunder roared, the wind beating her back painfully, lightening flashing across the sky in a way that made you think every moment was your last. It was as if nature was fighting to keep her from finding SWA. She stumbled across the land, her body aching. "SWA! Where are you?!" She coughed into the cold air, the wind drowning out her voice...

The Next Morning...

Annika slowly awoke, her memory hazy. Suddenly, it all came back. She looked up in the overcast morning sky. "SWA!" She moaned, her voice almost gone. She stumbled to her feet, looking around. Wandering around, she came to the top of the hill. And on the horizon was the Son's tower...
Annika gulped, feeling darkness in the Force. "Ahsoka..." she muttered, sensing the padawan's turmoil. Wait, what about SWA?
She can take care of herself.
I dunno...
She isn't with the Son!

Annika didn't need anymore nudging, as she immediately raced down the hill and entered the Son's dark citadel.
AnnikaPink13
AnnikaPink13
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:39 am

Snips reached out to her friend in the Force. I sense that you're nearby.... You didn't bring SWA with you, did you? The son is gone at the moment... I don't know where he is. I don't know where I am, either... he's told me strange things... Like how he's going to use her power to take the galaxy. I'm not sure I understand...
Suddenly, her Force connection left her, just like that.
Wouldn't want you giving away any secrets, would we? Said an echoing voice in her head. I'm afraid you're trapped here...
"I am a Jedi!" Snips shouted outloud "I... was a Jedi. You cannot keep me here! I will escape!"
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://snipssnipssnipsadmin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnikaPink13 Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:42 am

Annika felt Snips' presence is the Force disappear. "Oh, no... a Jedi's signature only disappears when- No!" She gasped. Snips couldn't be dead... could she?
AnnikaPink13
AnnikaPink13
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSWArtist Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:46 am

SWA crept silently through the Son's tower. The dark side was tugging at her from every angle, but she knew the room where the poison was kept was just up ahead. She tested the door controls- it was unlocked. She opened the door and stepped into the dimly lit room. There was a dark stain on the floor by her left foot and a shelf full of bottles stood off to one side. Now... how to go about destroying them...

SWA opened the window, squinting against the sleet that burst in. She dropped a bottle out the window, then reached for another. She was just about to drop that one too when someone grabbed her wrist.

The Son pulled her away from the window. "I can't have you destroying that all, Ardin. It is, after all, my key to unlocking your power. Now, I think it's time that you were reunited with your friends..."

And SWA was helpless as he pulled her roughly from the room.
TheSWArtist
TheSWArtist
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahsoka Tano Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:52 am

Ahsoka twisted her arm away from the Son and gazed at the carcol pattern. Her arm throbbed with brilliant pain. That's when, like the prick of a needle, she felt it. Rage built up in the Padawan and all thoughts of her arm left her mind. "What did you do to her?!" She growled darkly, blue eyes glowing madly.

"Whatever do you mean?" The Son asked innocently, a pleased smile on his face.

"If you hurt her, I swear your death will not be quite as painless this time!" She threatened, suddenly realizing just how stupid that sounded. With the Son's irritating laughing echoing off the halls, Ahsoka activated her lightsabers and with a battle cry as she swung at him, engaged in a battle she might not win.
Ahsoka Tano
Ahsoka Tano
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  Snips Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:12 am

Snips heard SWA's faint moan, as she threw her friend in jail. (XDD kidding.)
Snips heard SWA's faint moan, as the son threw SWA to the floor next to her. "SWA?" She gasped.
The Son nodded, his bright eyes illuminating the darkness.
"Indeed. And now that I have her, I have no further use for you..."
He flicked his hand, and she slammed to the floor, almost unconscious. But not quite. She stood, as steadily as she was capable, and ignited her lightsaber, preparing for a fight against this Shadow. A fight she KNEW she couldn't win. Not in this state.
She desperately tried to reach out with the force, to contact Ahsoka or Pink, but her connection was lost.
He smiled at her.
"I'm afraid you're alone now, Nara. Quite alone..."
Snips
Snips
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSWArtist Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:22 am

SWA attempted to catch her breath, looking from the Son to Snips. She coughed faintly as the shadow deactivated Snips' lightsaber and threw it into a corner. She took a deep breath as she rose silently. The Son's attention was focused on Snips.

"You don't need the Force to fight the Son," SWA said, then threw herself forward, focusing all her energy into knocking the Son over. She collided with his legs and they both went sprawling to the floor. The Son leaped to his feet, snarling. Then he vaporized. "I still have the Togruta..." came his disembodied voice. The dark side drained from the dungeons.
TheSWArtist
TheSWArtist
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  Snips Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:25 am

"SWA! Are you all right?" Snips asked, stumbling to her feet and helping the girl up. She wasnt looking so hot, herself. "Do you know what he needed you for? And..." her eyes widened. "I think he has Ahsoka!"
Snips
Snips
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSWArtist Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:29 am

SWA felt weak, but she would be fine. She told Snips this. "Yeah, I know what he needed me for. It's complicated, so I'll explain it later. I agree, he probably has Ahsoka... so we need to find a way out of here to rescue her." She looked around the gloomy jail. "Any ideas?"
TheSWArtist
TheSWArtist
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnikaPink13 Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:32 am

Annika followed the darkness, coming into a room. There were bottles on the floor and the window was open. She could sense that SWA had been there. She noticed a slightly more elaborate bottle in the center. She ran across the room and grabbed it, but suddenly it flew out of her hand. The Son cackled softly across the room.
"Did your really think you could stop me, child? Your friends did not..." He smirked, his red eyes glowing evilly.
Anakin looked at him, a determined look in her brown eyes. "Well, I'm not them." She activated her lightsaber. It glowed brilliantly in the dark.
The Son laughed, waving her weapon away. He grabbed her in a Force Choke. "Silly child..." He squeezed tighter, smiling at Annika's painful coughing and chocking.
Her eyes flitted. "No..." She muttered as she went unconscious.
The Son rolled his eyes. "Humans..." He went to the others' cell and tossed her inside. "You have company." He kicked at Annika, locking the door as he left.
AnnikaPink13
AnnikaPink13
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next