Mod Land!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventures on Mortis! (Role Play)

+4
Rachel the insane Jedi
TheSWArtist
Admin
Ahsoka Tano
8 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Adventures on Mortis! (Role Play) - Page 3 Empty Re: Adventures on Mortis! (Role Play)

Post  AnnikaPink13 Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:56 pm

Annika looked at the Daughters old HQ. "Well, not so bad. Better than the cave or Well of the Darkside..."
AnnikaPink13
AnnikaPink13
Awesome People

http://skyguyandsnips.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Adventures on Mortis! (Role Play) - Page 3 Empty Re: Adventures on Mortis! (Role Play)

Post  Ahsoka Tano Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:23 am

Ahsoka shivered. "Yeah, the Well of the Darkside.... it was so," She held her head. "Overwhelming..."
Ahsoka Tano
Ahsoka Tano
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  Snips Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:25 am

"Better than what? I don't know what on earth is going on!" Snips said, shivering in the sleet. "I'm getting out of this pouring rain right NOW." She stomped inside a the building, ignited one of her blue lightsabers, and began using it like a blowdryer to dry herself off.
Snips
Snips
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSWArtist Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:15 am

SWA sat down, facing the others. "Tomorrow, we'll fix your ship so we can all get out of here, but first, I have something to do. The Son kept a very dangerous poison in his tower, a poison that enabled him to turn anyone to the dark side by bringing their fears and worries to the surface of their mind. I want to destroy that poison before we leave."
TheSWArtist
TheSWArtist
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnikaPink13 Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:26 am

Annika nodded. "Sure. But I hope things aren't like last time after we fix the ship..." She glanced meaningfully at everyone but Ahsoka.
AnnikaPink13
AnnikaPink13
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahsoka Tano Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:06 am

"So we break in and destory it. There's really nothing to keep us out. Their all dead and there are no other animals on this planet." Ahsoka said as if it wasn't a big deal. Something dark stirred inside of her, screaming at her not to help destroy it, but she contained the awful feeling.
Ahsoka Tano
Ahsoka Tano
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnikaPink13 Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:11 am

Annika glanced at Ahsoka, somehow sensing a darkness in the older girl for a moment. She shuddered, hoping things weren't like before. There was no way they could take someone as skilled as Ahsoka on and win, especially if she was powered by the darkside. An idea occurred to her. "We really need to destroy that poison. As soon as possible. Like, blast it to teeny-tiny little pieces..."
AnnikaPink13
AnnikaPink13
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  Snips Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:13 am

"Blast it how?" Snips asked "Do we even know where it is? It sounds... dangerous!"
Snips
Snips
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahsoka Tano Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:23 am

"It will be. But I think I remember how to get through the Son's tower. It's a little fuzzy, but he moved me around enough, that I remember the different twists and turns." Ahsoka stated, crossing her arms. "I doubt anyone else knows their way around."
Ahsoka Tano
Ahsoka Tano
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnikaPink13 Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:27 am

Annika cocked an eyebrow. "Are you sure you remember? That was a long time ago. I say we find his bedroom and go from there..." She snorted, braiding her hair up and out of the way.
AnnikaPink13
AnnikaPink13
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  Snips Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:29 am

"I trust you, Ahsoka... but if we get lost in there and die, I'm going to kill you." Snips said, reluctantly agreeing with the plan.
Snips
Snips
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahsoka Tano Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:32 am

Ahsoka nodded, and smiled to herself. "We will need a way in. Last time, I was flown up to the tower." She shivered.
Ahsoka Tano
Ahsoka Tano
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  Snips Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:33 am

"Well, we can't do THAT, obviously." Snips said. "We don't have a ship, or a gargoyle person. We could always climb it... it might be the only way."
Snips
Snips
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahsoka Tano Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:36 am

"Sounds good." Ahsoka agreed. "Anyone got a tower climbing kit?"
Ahsoka Tano
Ahsoka Tano
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnikaPink13 Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:37 am

"Or find the probable undergound entrance..?" Annika shrugged, dumping dirt and leaves out her boots. She fidgeted. "Heights are not something I'm a fan of."

Last edited by AnnikaPink13 on Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
AnnikaPink13
AnnikaPink13
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  Snips Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:38 am

Not really... no." Snips admitted "Knives pop out of my gantlets! But I don't think that'll help us climb anything... just kill anyone we come up against in there! Anyone got rope? Or we could just do it the old fashioned and unsafe way..."
Snips
Snips
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahsoka Tano Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:49 am

"Sounds better than dying on the planet because the posion is still here." Ahsoka said confusingly. "Okay, that didn't make much sense..."
Ahsoka Tano
Ahsoka Tano
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnikaPink13 Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:50 am

Annika stared at the Togruta. "Sure... whatever. Let's just get some rest."
AnnikaPink13
AnnikaPink13
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahsoka Tano Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:18 pm

Ahsoka, taking her her lightsabers of her belt, sat cross-legged on the ground. Within a couple of minutes, she was floating in the air, with her lightsabers spinning slowly around her.
Ahsoka Tano
Ahsoka Tano
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnikaPink13 Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:20 pm

"What are you doing?" Annika asked, toying with her lightsaber.
AnnikaPink13
AnnikaPink13
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  Snips Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:23 pm

Snips' eyes grew wide. "That's some trick... how are you DOING it?" She asked, awed/
Snips
Snips
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahsoka Tano Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:23 pm

"Meditating. Jedi can sometimes sense visions of the future. And it's also a good way to rest." Ahsoka explained. She flintched from the scenes she was seeing.
Ahsoka Tano
Ahsoka Tano
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  Rakell Toro Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:35 pm

Rakell decided she had witnessed enough of this odd scene and closed her eyes, harnessing the Force to propel herself down...right in front of Ahsoka. She had been anticipating this, but it was still a shock as she felt like she was looking into a mirror, for the only difference between her and the Ahsoka was the lekku, and the eyes.
(hey, guys. Very Happy)
Rakell Toro
Rakell Toro
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahsoka Tano Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:47 pm

"Hello..." Ahsoka said, half still in a trance-like state. Her eyes peered curiously at the Togruta in front of her. "Who are you?"
Ahsoka Tano
Ahsoka Tano
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  Rakell Toro Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:29 pm

"I...." Rakell realised the ridiculosity of what she had almost said.. "I'm Rakell."
Rakell Toro
Rakell Toro
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next