Mod Land!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventures on Mortis! (Role Play)

+4
Rachel the insane Jedi
TheSWArtist
Admin
Ahsoka Tano
8 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Adventures on Mortis! (Role Play) - Page 2 Empty Re: Adventures on Mortis! (Role Play)

Post  Ahsoka Tano Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:54 pm

Ahsoka looked skepticly at her. "What do you know about this place and it's protectors?" She asked accusingly. She then realized what she said and forced her mouth shut, but reopened it for another demand. "Talk!"
Ahsoka Tano
Ahsoka Tano
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Adventures on Mortis! (Role Play) - Page 2 Empty Re: Adventures on Mortis! (Role Play)

Post  AnnikaPink13 Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:56 pm

Annika glared. "Not what I'd imagine meeting my hero was like, but here goes... I watched it on TV. There, happy?"
AnnikaPink13
AnnikaPink13
Awesome People

http://skyguyandsnips.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahsoka Tano Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:01 pm

Ahsoka stared blankly. "What?" In her surprise, she nearly fell off the ramp and back to the ground.
Ahsoka Tano
Ahsoka Tano
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnikaPink13 Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:02 pm

"TV.Television! Tele?" Annika said, as if it was obvious.
AnnikaPink13
AnnikaPink13
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahsoka Tano Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:06 pm

"We have holo vision, if that's what you're talking about. But there's never anything good on, just boring old cartoons that have been on since I was five." Ahsoka said, still quite oblivious.
Ahsoka Tano
Ahsoka Tano
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnikaPink13 Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:08 pm

"Well, Earth has this epic show called Star Wars: the Clone Wars. The aired the Mortis Trilogy last year," Annika shrugged.
AnnikaPink13
AnnikaPink13
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahsoka Tano Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:12 pm

"Okaaaay...." Ahsoka raised an eyebrow. She leaned over mischiviously. "Then please tell me that my Master is in love with Padme and not just naturally ill around her,"
Ahsoka Tano
Ahsoka Tano
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnikaPink13 Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:13 pm

"Yes, yes he is. They are married. And you sucked face with Lux Bonteri," Annika examined her nails.
AnnikaPink13
AnnikaPink13
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahsoka Tano Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:18 pm

Ahsoka's jaw dropped and her face turned a shade deeper than her clothing. "Uh...." She looked nervously at the others, who were shocked. She laughed tensely. "H-how did you know?" She wished she could hide in hole and never come out.
Ahsoka Tano
Ahsoka Tano
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnikaPink13 Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:19 pm

"They know too, because they watched it as well!" Annika laughed. "Don't worry, I hated it. It was gross."
AnnikaPink13
AnnikaPink13
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahsoka Tano Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:21 pm

Ahsoka simply stared. "I liked it for a moment, it was something new, and then.... I just was angry..." She sighed, as if in deep thought.
Ahsoka Tano
Ahsoka Tano
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnikaPink13 Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:23 pm

"You just messed up this moment. I always hoped if I ever met you you would say, "I hated it. Completely." So much for that. Oh, well. I can still fall back on that writer dream," Annika muttered, toying with her lightsaber.
AnnikaPink13
AnnikaPink13
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahsoka Tano Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:27 pm

"Hey, I said for a moment! Afterward, I felt like pinning him against the wall and stabbing him with my lightsaber, but he did save my life...." Ahsoka said, temper rising. "...So I didn't..." She added reluctently.
Ahsoka Tano
Ahsoka Tano
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnikaPink13 Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:30 pm

"Coool! That would have made the episode much better, but you were good. Now, shall we get back on the topic of why we're here?" Annika arched an eyebrow, drumming her fingers.
AnnikaPink13
AnnikaPink13
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahsoka Tano Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:34 pm

"Yes," Ahsoka agreed. "Any ideas where we're here?" She rubbed her lightsaber anxiously.
Ahsoka Tano
Ahsoka Tano
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnikaPink13 Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:38 pm

"Nope. Maybe it is the will of the Force," Annika shrugged. She looked up. "Storms coming..."

((Bye!))
AnnikaPink13
AnnikaPink13
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahsoka Tano Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:02 pm

Ahsoka nodded. "And if I recall, these storms are almost more dangerous than the Force weilders," She said. "Come on, the cave's just over there." She pointed to an opening in the mountain. Ahsoka shivered. "I hate this cave." She muttered.
Ahsoka Tano
Ahsoka Tano
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSWArtist Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:32 pm

SWA crossed her arms. "If you two are quite finished with... Television shows and love stories, I have a place for you to wait out the storm. If you stay in that cave, it'll do more harm then good. Follow me." She beckoned for the others to follow her, then plunged into the oncoming storm.
TheSWArtist
TheSWArtist
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnikaPink13 Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:33 pm

Annika giggled. "Your seriousness amuses me."
AnnikaPink13
AnnikaPink13
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSWArtist Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:35 pm

"You'd be serious, too, if you'd seen what I have," SWA murmured. "Are you coming?"
TheSWArtist
TheSWArtist
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahsoka Tano Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:36 pm

Ahsoka looked at the others. "I'd rather go with her than go in that cave again." She followed SWA into the storm, ready for whatever would lie ahead.
Ahsoka Tano
Ahsoka Tano
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:43 pm

"WAIT FOR ME, GUYS!!" Snips shouted, rushing after them into the pouring rain.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://snipssnipssnipsadmin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnikaPink13 Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:48 pm

Annika sighed as the rain began to pour. She lifted her hair out her eyes. "Ugh... this is so annoying. But then again, things can't get worse..." Almost as if to prove her wrong, the rain turned to sleet, out of the blue.
AnnikaPink13
AnnikaPink13
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahsoka Tano Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:50 pm

"Nice going," Ahsoka muttered under her breath.
Ahsoka Tano
Ahsoka Tano
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSWArtist Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:52 pm

SWA was silent as they walked along, leaning into the wind. She glanced sideways at Ahsoka every so often, wondering if the Son's poison had had a lasting influence on her, or if she even remembered her ordeal. She wouldn't ask. If Ahsoka didn't know, SWA wasn't going to tell her. She listened to Annika and Ahsoka bicker as they neared their destination.

Mortis was filled with all sorts of caves and canyons and a few buildings, made specifically to withstand the battering storms. One was the monestary, now destroyed, the Son's tower, and the Daughter's cavern. The cavern was made of the same crystal as the glass in the monestary and the symbol of the light side was etched into the floor. This would do until the storm had passed.
TheSWArtist
TheSWArtist
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next