Mod Land!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventures on Mortis! (Role Play)

+4
Rachel the insane Jedi
TheSWArtist
Admin
Ahsoka Tano
8 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Adventures on Mortis! (Role Play) - Page 8 Empty Re: Adventures on Mortis! (Role Play)

Post  Rakell Toro Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:30 pm

(oh dear....I am in trouble.... Hmmmm.... Maybe I disappeared, faded into the background.... And have been watching the chaos...feeling the chaos.... Very Happy)

Rakell knew the Son was after all of them. She wondered, as she perched on a rock outcropping, just when he would discover her. That was why she had left after Wolvie had arrived, so she didn't attract attention. She had drawn her Force aura in, hiding herself as best she could.. She glanced down at her fingers and allowed herself to indulge in a brief burst of lightning, jumping from one palm to the other.
Big mistake. Almost immediately she felt the Son pushing against her, surrounding her on all sides. Sweat broke out on her face as she resisted. But she had not been the apprentice of Kandosii Parjai for nothing. She erected a brick wall around her mind, then sharpened it, strengthened it into steel.
Rakell Toro
Rakell Toro
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Adventures on Mortis! (Role Play) - Page 8 Empty Re: Adventures on Mortis! (Role Play)

Post  WolvieGrrl Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:56 pm

(I agree, Rakell! Very Happy Whoopsie...)

The choas all around was hard to take in. Wolvie saw the Son, standing outside of the cell door (Doors? not sure...), and felt him pushing against Rakell's mind in the Force. She gulped. This had gone all wrong, terribly, fatally wrong.

It was never supposed to be like this.

Sliding easily out of the shadows, she faced the Son's back. He was still facing the others.

"What do you want, Wolvie?" He asked lazily. Her face and her entire being burned. She knew what this must look like from the outside. She would look like a traitor, a liar. The Son turned around, fixing his red eyes on her violet ones. He raised an eyebrow, mocking now. "I already told you that your service is no longer needed. You're free to go." He waved his hand dismissively, daring her to refuse.

She took the dare, just as he knew she would have. "We had a deal, Son." Wolvie told him. Her voice tremored softly, like the aftershocks of an earthquake. The Son pressed his fingertips together in thought, and began slowly walking around the room.

"So we did, Cosmos." He affirmed coolly. "And?" Wolvie pressed her lips into a thin line, angry and afraid. Her eyes followed him as he moved.

"The deal was that I would bring them here so that you could see if the Chosen One was with them. You promised you'd let them all go, unharmed, afterwards!" She snapped. Wincing, she attempted to cut her Force connections off from those in the room. She didn't want to feel their dissapointment, their sense of betrayal. Quietly, so that nobody but the Son could hear, she added, "And you promised to let my sister go."

The Son paused, his back once again to Wolvie. He heaved a tremendous sigh. "So I did."

Wolvie relaxed a fraction, thinking that he was going to live up to his end of the bargain. She froze, every muscled locking unescapably into place, as he said, "Perhaps that is a detail I forgot to share with you." He turned his head a little, just enough so that Wolvie could see part of his face. "If memory serves right, the little Cosmos girl is no loner alive. And I also seem to remember," He whipped around, and Wolvie cringed back. "You telling your little friends here," he spat out, the word friends going off like a bullet into her chest. "About me being here. Tell me Wolvie, was it worth it? Was it worth giving up your sister just to give them a hint about what they were up against? Will it still be worth it when they leave you here to die?" The Son paused, staring down at Wolvie like a monarch to a peseant.

When he began talking again, it was more coolly, calmly, but the razor of ice was still evident. "You are correct, of course. We did have a deal." Something dangerous flashed in his eyes, and Wolvie took a step back, grabbing her dual lightsabers off of her belt and igniting them. "But the funny thing is... yours just expired."

Wolvie braced for a full on attack, but the Son made no move. It was too late that she realized what was going on. An unbearable coldness, not natural, over came her, and she looked over her shoulder just in time to see the dark fog about to pass over her.

A moment later, the fog was gone.

And Wolvie, with it.

(Sorry if I ruined that! If so, feel free to delete me!)
WolvieGrrl
WolvieGrrl
Awesome People

Location : Naboo, Tatooine... you know. Here, there, everywhere.

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnikaPink13 Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:19 pm

"Traito- Wolvie!" Annika cried as she sat up, stumbling to her feet. "What is wrong with you!" She screamed at the Son, spitting her hair out her mouth.
He laughed softly. "Everything." He smirked, looking at the small black bottle in his hands. He then looked up at the others. "Everything imaginable."
Annika sent a Force push at him. Surprisingly, it knocked him off balance. "You are weak," Annika deduced, looking at him in disgust.
The Son bared his teeth. "I can take you all on at any strength!" He spat, his red eyes glowing madly.
"The Jedi have beaten you before. And we'll do it again," Annika sneered.

Last edited by AnnikaPink13 on Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
AnnikaPink13
AnnikaPink13
Awesome People

http://skyguyandsnips.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSWArtist Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:22 pm

"No... Annika, don't," SWA whispered from the corner. "Don't get cocky- he'll defeat you!"

She too was upset by Wolvie's betrayal, but she didn't react. She had been betrayed far too many times to care anymore.
TheSWArtist
TheSWArtist
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnikaPink13 Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:28 pm

"You're one to talk, SWA," The Son smirked. "Tell them. Tell the others your secret."
"I already know," Annika smirked. "You don't have power over us."
"So?" The Son turned to SWA, "You're a natural darkside user. They are simpering, biased lightsiders. Do you think they will understand you? No. but I will. Join me, SWA. Join me," The Son held out his hand, looking SWA straight in the eye.

Last edited by AnnikaPink13 on Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
AnnikaPink13
AnnikaPink13
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  WolvieGrrl Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:35 pm

Wolvie wasn't sure where she was, but her she was aware of pain, both physical, and emotional. It came flooding off of her in waves. She didn't know what was going on, but she prayed with all of her might that her sister's death wasn't wasted.

She would get her friends, the ones who were here and suffering because of her, back to safety, if it was the last thing she did.

Using the last of her strength, she sent out a wave through the Force, allowing the Son to see it so that SWA might hear the message as well.

"Don't forget who you are," She sent out. She put her heart and soul into the words, hoping that they would all believe them.

She could feel the Son's anger. The darkness crushed around her.

Wolvie let it, because she had already lost everything. The darkness was a welcome respite.
WolvieGrrl
WolvieGrrl
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSWArtist Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:39 pm

SWA considered this. Hadn't Ahsoka and Annika betrayed her as soon as they had found out that she was a darksider? Of course they didn't understand her... they had taken Snips' word over hers and hadn't trusted her...

But hadn't Wolvie just been betrayed by the Son? She couldn't trust him either.

"I'll never join you," SWA told the Son coldly just as Wolvie's words echoed through the room. She brought her laser whip down on his hand and he howled. Then he vanished, although SWA knew he would be back. Then she turned to the others.

"Don't think this means I'm joining you," she said stiffly. Then she sat back down in the corner, attempting to release her ever-present anger.
TheSWArtist
TheSWArtist
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnikaPink13 Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:43 pm

Annika sighed. "I don't CARE if you're a nautral darkside user! It's not our origins that make us, it's our actions! Don't you know that? I hate to say this, but if I gave you or Ahsoka my lightsaber and asked you to kill me, I would have more confidence that you wouldn't!" She yelled, shaking SWA by the shoulders. "We don't care if you join us, as long as you don't even consider joining that mutt instead. Even if you're one of those non aligned, grey Force users, we wouldn't care! I wouldn't!"
AnnikaPink13
AnnikaPink13
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  WolvieGrrl Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:55 pm

The Son appeared in Front of Wolvie, visible only because he absorbed the darkness around him, like a black hole.

Wolvie barely had the strength left to look up at him.

"What do you want?" She asked him tiredly.

He smiled down at her, mockingly, and ran a finger over her jaw. She tried to jerk away, but moved slowly, as if she was submerged in water. "I am weak. You know this. The others know this." He said, his voice light, but with a cold intelligence hidden beneath it.

She shrugged absently. Her eyes stared blankly at the ground. "Did they get out? Are they okay?" She asked him flatly. Her voice was dull, her eyes lifeless.

The Son smiled cruelly. "What do you think?" Wolvie didn't answer, but her head lolled back to lean against the wall.

"You wouldn't have come here if they hadn't. I'm too insignificant." She said, her voice monotonous like a robot.

The Son snarled. Then smoothed his expression out again. "You're right. And I need to get stronger," he purred. "You were once a very strong Jedi, were you not, Cosmo? Had it not been for your attachments, you wouldn't have been in this position in the first place. And the thing is," He smiled cruelly. "I have to get stronger, Cosmos. It is essential. And what better way to gain strength, then by making you suffer?"

To his dissappointment, Wolvie said nothing. She was beyond caring.

She didn't make a sound as he held a finger to her forehead and began to drain her energy. Pain didn't matter anymore. Nothing did.
WolvieGrrl
WolvieGrrl
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahsoka Tano Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:33 pm

Ahsoka's lightsaber swiped through the smoke as the Son dissappeared. His continual vanishing and re-appearing was beginning to anger her further. But his taunting enraged her greater than anything.

"Ahsoka," The Son said sweetly. "Don't you ever wonder why no one tells you about your past?" A wicked grin crossed his face. "You don't know who your parent were, where you truely come from,"

Ahsoka let out a scream and kicked the Son to the ground, lightsabers inches from his pale face.

He chuckled. "Or about your sister."

Ahsoka froze, legs feeling unsteady. "I don't have a sister."

The Son smiled. "You do not like that I know more about you than you yourself do. I suppose they lied to you about your home planet, too."

"What are you babbling about!?" Ahsoka yelled, wanting to hear more and also wanting to silence his eerie voice as well.

"Your parents shall remain a secret, but your home... you were born on Korriban."

Ahsoka's body went numb with shock and her lightsabers clattered to the floor. "K-Korriban?!" She could barely repeat the words.

The Son took her moment of shock to wrentch her arm behind her back and use the dark side to activate the remaining posion-fused DNA inside of her. Ahsoka dropped to the ground, consciously contorting and screaming in agony. "Y-you won't get away with t-this!" She mustered.

He ignored her. "Since the DNA was mostly reversed, it will take awhile for it regain control." He stated. "But in the mean while, I will enjoy seeing you in pain!"

Help me! Ahsoka cried into the Force. Help!
Ahsoka Tano
Ahsoka Tano
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSWArtist Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:38 pm

SWA jumped to her feet, seeming to startle Annika. She had felt the cry through the Force, and although she couldn't respond, she knew who had sent it.

"Ahsoka's in trouble!"
TheSWArtist
TheSWArtist
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnikaPink13 Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:56 pm

"Uh-oh... we have to bust outta here!" Annika said, kicking at her cell door. She had heard Ahsoka's cry for help too. She focused on the Force. Slowly, the bars began to crumple, leaving a gap just wide enough for her and SWA to slip through. She quickly escaped the cell. "Come of!" She waved at SWA, running down the hall.
AnnikaPink13
AnnikaPink13
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  WolvieGrrl Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:17 am

Even in her fuzzy state, Wolvie felt Ahsoka's cry like a knife in the Force. Unable to even sit up, Wolvie's thoughts began to disconnect. She struggled to keep them more or less together.

The Son. He was hurting Ahsoka. She had to help. Or... did she?Wolvie, even through her numbness, still felt the bitter distrust and angerfrom when she had been revealed to be the traitor. But despite that, she still had a promise to keep.

Wolvie knew that the Son now had a better chance of defeating her friends. So logically, she did the only thing she could in her severely weakened state. Fighting back the Son, she chipped asmuch of his borrowed strength. Fearing that he would only return to torture her again, she cast it out into Annika, SWA, Snips, and Ahsoka instead.
WolvieGrrl
WolvieGrrl
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSWArtist Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:26 am

SWA halted as she felt Wolvie's strength wash over her. For a moment it was more than she could handle- and the barriers around her Force power burst. The dark side surged around her and her vision grew briefly yellow.

No! she thought distantly... this can't happen...

"Annika! She yelled, her voice foreign to her own ears. "Run- RUN!!"
TheSWArtist
TheSWArtist
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahsoka Tano Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:32 am

Ahsoka contorted violently. She fought the posion with all her strength. A sudden feeling of power snapped her into a trance-like state for a mere moment, then she resumed her fight. Run- RUN!! The scream echoed throught her thoughts. "SWA!" Ahsoka screamed with all her voice. "ANNIKA!" She attempted to re-build the barrier between SWA and the Force, only to have it snap back and make her body ridgid with pain. "FIGHT!" Her voice was half gone as she continued her struggle, the Son laughing in amusement.
Ahsoka Tano
Ahsoka Tano
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  WolvieGrrl Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:34 am

(O.o I forgot about that. Whoopsie doopsie! Please; somebody post! I have to know what happens, and I think I officially wedged myself into a corner of unpostablness!)
WolvieGrrl
WolvieGrrl
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnikaPink13 Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:46 am

Annika felt the Force crash down in turmoil. She fell to her knees as Ahsoka began to loose the battle and succumb to the Son's poison. As Wolvie wavered in and out of existence. As the darkside overtook SWA. She bolted out the room, running as fast as she could. She ran, not knowing where she was going. Not caring. But after what felt like hours, she met a dead end. She closed her eyes in despair, but suddenly, the words of a great man surfaced in her mind.

The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins-but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness: one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.

Annika gritted her teeth as she turned into another hallway. She wouldn't fail. She would hold the darkness back. She would be that candle... even if she died trying.

Last edited by AnnikaPink13 on Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
AnnikaPink13
AnnikaPink13
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSWArtist Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:47 am

SWA fell to the ground, fighting back the hatred. She hoped Annika had taken her advice as she would never forgive herself if she hurt the others.

She found herself back on her feet, stumbling through the corridors as if pulled by another force. Dimly, she saw Ahsoka on the ground and fought the urge to kill the Jedi. She would not succumb to the darkness.
TheSWArtist
TheSWArtist
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnikaPink13 Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:28 am

Annika held her breath, plastering herself to the wall as SWA walked by. She had used the Force to keep herself hidden, but she hadn't been completely sure it would work. Thank the Force, it did. She peeked in, desperately hoping SWA wouldn't harm Ahsoka. As she turned to go, she tripped over her own feet, letting out a cry of surprise. When she managed to scramble back up, her knees aching, she found herself face to face with SWA.
AnnikaPink13
AnnikaPink13
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSWArtist Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:33 am

SWA trembled with the force of holding back her anger. The last thing she wanted to do was be so near a beacon of the light side such as Annika.

"Get out," she said through clenched teeth. "Before I do something I regret." Her laser whip was suddenly in her hand, crackling with energy.
TheSWArtist
TheSWArtist
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahsoka Tano Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:37 am

"ANNIKA!" Ahsoka cried. There was a bewildering silence as she released a powerful Force push at SWA and began to lose her grip on consciousness.
Ahsoka Tano
Ahsoka Tano
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnikaPink13 Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:38 am

Annika pulled out her lightsaber, but ran as far from SWA as she could, even though she felt guilty about leaving Ahsoka behind. After about an hour, she found herself at the very top of the Son's tower, in that weird garden of his. She panted. "What is it..? Kill Annika Day! I swear..." She muttered, sheathing her lightsaber and hiding in the bushes. She would have to stay put for the moment...
AnnikaPink13
AnnikaPink13
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  Snips Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:39 am

Snips rushed in, past Annika, past SWA and her lightwip, past the son, straight to Ahsoka, lying limp on the floor. She ignited her bright blue blade, and stood on the defensive over her friend.
"SWA, WHAT are you doing?" She shouted. "We'll only be able to defeat him if we are united! You don't have to give in to the dark! I know it's the easier path... I know all too well. But you've got to resist it!"
Snips
Snips
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSWArtist Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:42 am

"You don't... understand," SWA said haltingly. "I've been fighting the dark side for my entire life. I'm tired of fighting... giving in seems like the better option right now..."
TheSWArtist
TheSWArtist
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahsoka Tano Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:46 am

"The strength of a Jedi flows through you," Ahsoka whispered, gasping for air. "Don't... let... it go..." The world faded to a cool, comforting black.
Ahsoka Tano
Ahsoka Tano
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next