Mod Land!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventures on Mortis! (Role Play)

+4
Rachel the insane Jedi
TheSWArtist
Admin
Ahsoka Tano
8 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Adventures on Mortis! (Role Play) - Page 4 Empty Re: Adventures on Mortis! (Role Play)

Post  Admin Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:02 pm

Hey Rakell, I'm Snips." Snips introduced herself. Suddenly, she fainted. (don't know where this is going, but it might prove interesting if I faint xD)
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://snipssnipssnipsadmin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Adventures on Mortis! (Role Play) - Page 4 Empty Re: Adventures on Mortis! (Role Play)

Post  WolvieGrrl Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:21 pm

*Whispers* Is it too late to join this Forum? If so... ignore me! I do it all the time! Very Happy

*Louder* Examining the group from afar through her binoculars, Wolvie debated with herself whether or not she could trust them. Making a split second decision, she sprang up from her crouching position and raced towards them.
WolvieGrrl
WolvieGrrl
Awesome People

Location : Naboo, Tatooine... you know. Here, there, everywhere.

Back to top Go down

Post  Snips Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:55 pm

*whisperes back* It's not too late! ;P
Snips was fainted, so she couldn't say anything, sadly... but when someone revives her, she'll say something!
Snips
Snips
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSWArtist Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:56 pm

SWA quickly revived Snips, then stood up, curiously regarding the new arrival. "Hello. I'm SWA. Who are you and how did you get here?"
TheSWArtist
TheSWArtist
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  WolvieGrrl Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:05 pm

*Whispers back* Thanks!

Wolvie looked around, checking to make sure it was her that SWA was talking to. When a silence stretched on, she stepped forwards out of the shadows she was hiding in and cautiously cleared her throat. "My name is Wolvie Cosmos. I have been stranded on Mortis for nearly as long as I can remember." She debated herself in her mind a little more, before adding, "And I have a warning for you."
WolvieGrrl
WolvieGrrl
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSWArtist Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:09 pm

SWA raised an eyebrow, inwardly concerned. Was it not possible to go one day on Mortis without danger? She managed to hide her anxiety. "Go on," she told Wolvie.
TheSWArtist
TheSWArtist
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  WolvieGrrl Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:14 pm

Wolvie took another deep, calming breath. "You want to enter the Son's Tower, right? To recieve destroy the poison? Please- I'll tell you exactly how I know at a more relevant time. But, the thing is... something's in that tower. And it doesn't seem particularly happy."
WolvieGrrl
WolvieGrrl
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  Snips Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:17 pm

Snips' eyes grew wide.
"What... What kind of thing?" She put her hand on the hilt of her lightsaber, clipped to her belt.
Snips
Snips
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSWArtist Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:20 pm

I knew it, thought SWA. She turned to Wolvie. "Thanks for the warning. If anyone wants to back out and go to the ship, go ahead."
TheSWArtist
TheSWArtist
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  WolvieGrrl Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:25 pm

Wolvie nodded at SWA in acknowledgement. "It's been a while since I have seen any kind of humanity. It's the least I can do to help you." But she turned back to Snips, shaking her head, a bit embarrassed. "I'm not sure," She says quietly. "It doesn't seem to be... anything at all. But it's always there. I haven't dared to go too close to it, but I did get a good glimpse one time..." She trails off, then starts again. "It's just... a shadow, or something. A black fog. But it screams and makes aweful noises. I once tried throwing a bit of food at it. When I came back the next day, the food was like it had a dark influence on it or something. I don't know what that thing is," She said once more. "But it's dangerous, and it only showed up after the death of the Force Weilders." Wolvie turned her gaze back to SWA, raising her chin a fraction of an inch. "I'm going with you. I have sat around here for far too long. It's time I act."
WolvieGrrl
WolvieGrrl
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSWArtist Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:40 pm

SWA's eye's widened in horror as Wolvie discribed the shadow-like thing. Could that possibly be what the Son had become? Mere... fog?

Though it sounded dangerous. The Dark Side was stronger than ever in the tower. They needed to eradicate it. Wolvie would be very helpful, as she had already glimpsed the... thing.

"Of course you can come."
TheSWArtist
TheSWArtist
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  WolvieGrrl Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:46 pm

Wolvie relaxed visibly at SWA's words. "Thank you," She said. Then she looked around. "Though... might I suggest we wait until this storm passes over?"
WolvieGrrl
WolvieGrrl
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnikaPink13 Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:36 pm

Annika stared at the newcomers. "Hi, I'm Annika..." She muttered, giving them a half-hearted wave. "So, maybe that cloud was a pet of the Son's or something... or- or maybe it's him!" She wrung out her hair more, looking at the others.
AnnikaPink13
AnnikaPink13
Awesome People

http://skyguyandsnips.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  WolvieGrrl Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:53 pm

Wolvie looked back at Annika, and gave a half smile. But then she frowned again. "Hi. I don't know what it is... but I do know that I don't like it."
WolvieGrrl
WolvieGrrl
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahsoka Tano Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:45 pm

Ahsoka gazed at the two newest members of their group. "If it would help, I can try a type of meditation that would allow me to peer inside the Son's tower..." She offered. "No guarantee and someone would have to be willing to--" She cut herself off and lowered her head.
Ahsoka Tano
Ahsoka Tano
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSWArtist Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:49 pm

SWA glanced curiously at Ahsoka. She had never heard of this mediation before. "What exactly would this meditation do?"
TheSWArtist
TheSWArtist
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahsoka Tano Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:53 pm

"It would let me view the halls and corridors of the Son's tower..." Ahsoka said, not making eye contact with anyone in the room. "But if something goes wrong... I could..." She bit her lip. "I could be controled by the dark power on this planet."
Ahsoka Tano
Ahsoka Tano
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSWArtist Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:57 pm

SWA's eyes grew wide. "Either you have to be sure that nothing will go wrong, or we won't do it at all. Are you sure you're willing to do this? I mean, we may be able to find another way..."
TheSWArtist
TheSWArtist
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahsoka Tano Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:02 pm

Ahsoka nodded her head surely. "Yes, I'm willing." She said. "There's no easier or safe way... but to maintain a connection, I need silence. If something starts to go wrong, push me off balance and I should be okay."
Ahsoka Tano
Ahsoka Tano
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSWArtist Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:04 pm

SWA took a deep breath. She still didn't like this idea, but it would give them a clue of what they would be up against. "Alright... are you ready?"
TheSWArtist
TheSWArtist
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahsoka Tano Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:13 pm

"Yes." Ahsoka stated. She was already in the position needed, so she re-focused herself and connected to the Force. After a minute, objects in the room, including her lightsabers, begain floating mid-air. Soon, she did, too. Ahsoka gazed down several corridors. They were quite empty. but a growing darkness inside her told her she didn't have much time. She rushed through the tower, looking for a darkness she could sense, but not see. A cackle echoed off the walls and she found herself running from a cloud of gray. She wasn't scared of the fog, oh no! she was scared of what laid inside. It formed a fimilar shape and she gasped in terror. "Did you miss me?" It said.
Meanwhile...
Ahsoka's light-sided body struggled against the dark outside of the vision and cold sweat trickled down her body. She trembled and finally let out a small cry before the objects around the room flew faster and more wildly.
Ahsoka Tano
Ahsoka Tano
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSWArtist Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:19 pm

"Something's wrong," SWA said worriedly, watching as Ahsoka began to tremble more violently. She ducked a flying object. "Ahsoka!" she yelled, shaking the other girl by her shoulders. "Ahsoka, snap out of it!" But it didn't seem to be working...
TheSWArtist
TheSWArtist
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnikaPink13 Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:24 pm

Annika gasped as Ahsoka continued to shake. She frowned. "We have to snap her out of it!" She shook the Togruta, shuddering at her cold skin. "I knew something like this would- guys? Do you think there are still traces of the Son's influence in her that could be reactivated as a host? What if she turns to the darkside again..?"
AnnikaPink13
AnnikaPink13
Awesome People

http://skyguyandsnips.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahsoka Tano Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:28 pm

Ahsoka shivered again, practicly sending chills through the Force. She fought it with all her might. She desprately despised it. With her last connection to her real self, she opened her eyes and shouted, "Hide!" before releasing a Force push and falling unconscious, her arm with traces of a black color up it.
Ahsoka Tano
Ahsoka Tano
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSWArtist Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:31 pm

SWA felt the Force slam into her an went flying. She skidded and rolled across the floor, then sprang up into a crouch, watching black patterns crawl across Ahsoka's skin. "Oh..." she said quietly, wishing she had never agreed to the mediation. "this is bad.

Last edited by SWA on Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheSWArtist
TheSWArtist
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next